Post #1 of 20 (1911 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by merc4now

shelby5041
User

Mar 29, 2010, 4:07 PM

Post #2 of 20 (1896 views)
Shortcut
Re: [merc4now] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi have a polaroid 32 inch LCd looks just like yours

pic is messed yup exactly like yours but the on screen display is fine..unlike yours

if you find out why your pic looks like it is let me know

here are links to my pics

http://s987.photobucket.com/...8/shelby5041/tvpics/

shelby5041
User

Mar 29, 2010, 8:23 PM

Post #3 of 20 (1889 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by shelby5041 [In reply to]

Ron.M
Veteran

Mar 29, 2010, 9:30 PM

Post #4 of 20 (1888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shelby5041] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

shelby5041;...

"""hey i got my polaroid pic working""""

Are you going to be a sport & tell "merc4now" & us what you
did to fix it OR be a ???? & not tell us ????....Wink....

Thanks , IF you do....Smile....

Later...Ron.M....Cool.....

Veteran & Retired TV technician

shelby5041
User

Mar 29, 2010, 9:35 PM

Post #5 of 20 (1886 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by shelby5041 [In reply to]

merc4now
New User

Mar 30, 2010, 4:47 AM

Post #6 of 20 (1876 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shelby5041] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

email sent

Ron.M
Veteran

Mar 30, 2010, 6:32 PM

Post #7 of 20 (1866 views)
Shortcut

shelby5041;.....

POST IT , JERK !!!!!.....Mad.....

WHY should we be giving you OUR email addresses ????....Unsure....

This ain't no Top Secret Government project !!!!....Mad.....

Get your head outta your @$$ & POST IT !!!!!!...Mad....

Later....Ron.M....Cool....

jts1957
Veteran

Mar 30, 2010, 9:26 PM

Post #8 of 20 (1861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

No, It's Rocket Science!

-------------------------

merc4now
New User

Apr 1, 2010, 12:49 AM

Post #9 of 20 (1841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

I haven't really gotten a straight answer from shelby yet.

merc4now
New User

Apr 1, 2010, 1:32 AM

Post #10 of 20 (1840 views)
Shortcut
Re: [merc4now] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

Is there a way to report him for email phising or trying to get peoples email? he says he can't tell because you guys never answer his questions but once he finds it you expect him to answer. I'm guessing he's either really immature or doesn't know. I don't understand why someone would join a site find out how to fix a problem then not post it due to being mad at others. WOW
If anyone here has any ideal on how to fix it I'd be greatly appreciative

Ron.M
Veteran

Apr 1, 2010, 2:55 AM

Post #11 of 20 (1835 views)
Shortcut

merc4now;.....

SORRY to be butting into your thread.....Unsure...
This should be my last post here.....Wink.....

shelby5041 seems to be some kind of whacko "s#*t for brains" idiot.....
I checked some of his other posts & he makes little sense with some of his problems & posts.....
I'm always leary of someone who asks for an email address when there's PM's available (& at NO risk)....
Watch for suspicious emails at your regular mailbox....
There could possibly be a virus laden email coming in from ???....Unsure.....
Also , I noticed that he deleted some of his posts....
Notably , the one saying he got his fixed & the one asking for an email address....
VERY suspicious....

""""Is there a way to report him for email phising or trying to get peoples email?""""
YES , there is , but first we have to prove it....
Going to be VERY difficult to prove now that he deleted the posts....

""""he says he can't tell because you guys never answer his questions but once he finds it you expect him to answer."""
That's a CROCK...I checked some of his posts & he got answers....

"""I'm guessing he's either really immature or doesn't know."""
He's BOTH & then some....

"""I don't understand why someone would join a site find out how to fix a problem then not post it due to being mad at others."""
He sounds like a punk who has nothing better to do with his time....

I'm truly sorry I can't be of technical assistance to you , but LED , LCD & Plasma are not my forte....

GOOD LUCK with your TV repair....Smile....

Later...Ron.M....Cool....

merc4now
New User

Apr 1, 2010, 4:12 AM

Post #12 of 20 (1831 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

all the im's from him
This guy is a trip

Date Sent:
Apr 1, 2010, 9:05 PM
im sorry i cant say...nothing against you but

i have had tons of people on the site get pissed at me so i will not tell

i have been on here for a while now and noone ever responds to my problems so now when i fix something they expect me to jump and give them the answer??????

no!!!!!!!!!!!

To: shelby5041
Date Sent:
Apr 1, 2010, 9:29 PM
LOL your serious?? well guess I can just report you as spamming for my email then.

Date Sent:
Apr 1, 2010, 10:35 PM
im not spam..but it seems that after i found the solution i got about 20 emails ...but when i wanted a solution i got no emails so good luck.

To: shelby5041
Date Sent:
Apr 1, 2010, 11:36 PM
You POSTED on my thread, I didn't jump into your thread and say I fixed something similar to yours then say ..oh I can't help you. I didn't email you until you wanted my email. I really don't care you want to be immature and ridiculous about this fine. I'm sorry no one answered your questions but your doing just as wrong with your little ordeal here. Seriously, so what if people emailed you once you found an supposed answer, others may have problems and that's why we join sites like this to help each other out. The real techs are trying to make money of it so very few who know how to answer will that's bad for business. So do me a favor drop it, stay out of any threads I start in the future and don't im unless your willing to help I don't care to hear about someone wining they didn't get help but don't want to help if they can. Just remember Carma's a witch.

Date Sent:
Apr 1, 2010, 11:42 PM
you sound like president obama

keep helping the irresponsible people and put it on the tab of the responsible people

im sorry but i dont give unless i receive back and i have not received anything from this site yet.....

do not message me anymore

goodbye

board repair
New User

Apr 1, 2010, 4:14 PM

Post #13 of 20 (1825 views)
Shortcut

He even sent me a PM before he even posted his problem on this website . I gave him some ideas as to what could be his problem as checking his ribbon cables to the display panel and maybe they need to be reseated , could be a possible bad digital main board . His pictures he posted were like yours and he stated the on-screen menu was fine but his lettering on the menu display looked chopped up in his pictures . These Tv's are new . And if you haven't seen alot with the same problem you don't want to say hey replace this , oh that didn't take care of it ok try this and so on ... The problem he and you are having i have not seen in the polaroid sets yet . So i really don't want to make someone mad by doing guess work . He sent me a PM and said i fixed it LOL it was wierd . So i PM him back and said great glad to see you got it fixed , what was the problem . Then he told me that no one helped him and everybody wants to know what he did to fix it but some people pissed him off so he's not going to tell me , sorry . And i'm thinking what the hell , you send me ( 6 ) PM's and i try to help you out and someone pisses you off and you tell me sorry . The only thing i could think of is he didn't get it fixed . And thats fine with me . You get on this site to help people and he wants to say no out of spite . What ever . Merc4now if you need any help PM me and i'll see what i can do . So if he didn't get his problem fixed he won't find the answer . Or what the hell i don't care if he finds the answer to his problem i just don't want to be like him , so hey everybody lets piss everybody off today , hahahaha LOL .

Ron.M
Veteran

Apr 2, 2010, 12:29 AM

Post #14 of 20 (1810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [board repair] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

board repair;.....

Does ANYBODY here know what the HELL F-O-R-U-M spells OR MEANS ????....Crazy....
This IS a FORUM to help people get some answers to hopefully solve their TV , etc , problems....
UNLESS you have 3 testicles , 2 penises , or ONE BIG eye in the middle of your forehead (EVEN those reasons are NOT justification), there's NO reason to fix TVs by PMing back & forth....
What's the sense of having a "F-O-R-U-M" IF you guys are going to PM....
IF someone wants to do that with me I POLITELY tell them to START a THREAD !!!...Laugh....
ESPECIALLY someone like shelby5041 !!!...Mad....
I have NO authotity NOR am I your father , but I reccommend you keep it public so we ALL benefit from the results....THANK you VERY much...Sly....

Have a GREAT day & weekend & IF you so choose , a VERY Happy Easter.....Laugh....

Later...Ron.M....Cool....

jts1957
Veteran

Apr 2, 2010, 12:30 AM

Post #15 of 20 (1808 views)
Shortcut
Re: [board repair] Polaroid TDA-03211C Finally got power now video messed up? [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe April Fool's prank?Crazy

-------------------------

board repair
New User

Apr 2, 2010, 3:38 PM

Post #16 of 20 (1796 views)
Shortcut

Yes i know what forum means . Shelby5041 sent me a PM because of a prevoius post on a polaroid LCD with a power problem that was the same model # that i helped someone else with . I told him what i thought might be his problems and then he started sending pictures and so on thats when i told him to post his information so others who might have seen this problem might be able to help him . Also i have had others PM me for part #s of there sets , manufacture phone #'s and so on should i tell them to start a thread as well . As for Shelby5041 i didn't know him at all or his past experience's on this forum . I don't mind helping anyone out on this forum ,but i was only kidding when i said lets piss everybody off today on this forum . And no , 2 testicles , 1 penis , and no eye in the middle of my forehead . Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter

Ron.M
Veteran

Apr 2, 2010, 5:34 PM

Post #17 of 20 (1792 views)
Shortcut

board repair;....

I do not want to argue with you as you have made a generous offer via PM....

You said;=>..."""Also i have had others PM me for part #s of there sets , manufacture phone #'s and so on should i tell them to start a thread as well ."""
The answer to that is NO....

You said;=>..."""I don't mind helping anyone out on this forum ,but i was only kidding when i said lets piss everybody off today on this forum ."""
It's VERY , VERY difficult to determine the tone of voice versus print...

NO harm , NO foul.....Sly...

""""Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter''''
You do the same...

Later...Ron.M....Cool...

merc4now
New User

Apr 14, 2010, 9:10 PM

Post #18 of 20 (1748 views)
Shortcut

Ok well 2 new video boards now and no luck, same type of picture. Thinking of trying the logic board but is there any way to tell if the lcd panel is just trashed? I'll have new pictures posted soon. just a note even the menu display is all crazy colors. Any ideal guys has anyone fixed lcd's on this site other then a few caps on a power supply?

merc4now
New User

Apr 14, 2010, 9:17 PM

Post #19 of 20 (1747 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by merc4now [In reply to]

Ron.M
Veteran

Apr 14, 2010, 11:51 PM

Post #20 of 20 (1737 views)
Shortcut

merc4now;....

Sorry you are having all this trouble....Unsure...

1st off , I need to refresh your memory;=>...
On Apr, 1, I said;=>...
"""I'm truly sorry I can't be of technical assistance to you , but
LED , LCD & Plasma are not my forte"""...Unsure....

Those pix are GREAT & should be posted where you'll get the most good...
Since "shelby5041" started & succeeded to make a mess out of this (your)
thread ,(& I & others added to it) it would be a good idea to abandon it....

This forum is called "TV Repair Forum"....
My best advice for you would be to "copy & paste" both of todays
posts including the pix to the forum titled "LCD TV Forum" & start a NEW thread there....
That way those who know a thing or two about LCD will find
your post & may be able to do you some good....Sly....

GOOD LUCK....Smile.....

Later...Ron.M.....Cool....

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)