Shortcut
Post deleted by terminator

rrobor
Veteran

Aug 27, 2007, 11:08 AM

Post #2 of 4 (904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terminator] this site needs more administrators [In reply to] Can't Post

I have to agree with terminator, it is now time to review the number of the computer hard drive rather than the silly name people use to re-register themselves into this site. That Tate 1 seems to have gone and now we have terminator with the same stupid crap is sickening. That he blames Paul a tech who knows his subject is worse. Why dont children play the games they should. To quote 1st Corinthians 13. When I was a child I spake as a child---- But when I became a man I put aside all childish notions. Be the child you are, there is time enough for you to become a man. That you are a single lonely child is sad, but dont turn that into this stupidity.

Bubbasweet
User

Aug 27, 2007, 2:28 PM

Post #3 of 4 (895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] this site needs more administrators [In reply to] Can't Post

It's easy. I run my own chat site but different subject. Just block the user form posting. We already have to login so there must be a way in the admin control panel to do this. Who IS the administrator of this page anyway? 1. He should be able to block the morons by username and 2. He should easily be able to trace the IP address and report this arse to his ISP.. On my page if someone is being an arse he does not post again.

terminator
User

Aug 27, 2007, 2:38 PM

Post #4 of 4 (891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] this site needs more administrators [In reply to] Can't Post

i am a man i just have my times

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)