Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Bad seller TVparts4sale.com

TVparts4salesux
New User

Mar 25, 2011, 4:06 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2583 views)
Shortcut
Bad seller TVparts4sale.com Can't Post

Don't buy from these rip offs. I see they post here so just a heads up. I buy a board and pay $170 and get a completely different board than advertised. Call to return it as it won't even plug into the set. All I get is iddiots and denial. "All parts inspected before shipped", yea right. All sales are final unless dead. How can I tell if dead if junk wont even plug in? Well thanks to paypal I get refund from these scum. Don't buy from them. Recommend shopjimmy.com. No reply to email, phone calls get complete morons.

jts1957
Veteran

Mar 25, 2011, 10:24 AM

Post #2 of 5 (2519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TVparts4salesux] Bad seller TVparts4sale.com [In reply to] Can't Post

Since you do NOT specify (Brand, Model, board number(s) or part number(s)) - we can't tell if you ordered a part ABC123-A and they sent you a part ABC123-C (or XYZ123-1a, for that matter). Crazy

Some people just request: "I need a power supply board for my "Brand X," "Model Z" LCD TV," not realizing a manufacturer may have changed board suppliers a few times during the TVs production run.

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Mar 25, 2011, 10:34 AM)

TVparts4salesux
New User

Mar 25, 2011, 4:01 PM

Post #3 of 5 (2512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Bad seller TVparts4sale.com [In reply to] Can't Post

Well it can't get any more cut and dry than this. I'm working on a JVC LT-47EM59 that needs a main board SFN-1019A-M2. Here's the link, they "have it". http://tvparts4sale.com/...od&productId=150 Perfect match. You notice you can't see the part number in the picture, it's on the white tag. LCA10842 is the base board number, not the part number. So I order this board and the box comes labled SFN-1019A-M2, but in the box is a SFN-1025A-M2. This is a 32" board, wont plug into a 47" set any more than you put size 8 boots on a size 11 foot. I wasn't particularly worried because no business in this entire world unless completely corrupt or just plain stupid would expect me to buy this board, it's not the board I need or ordered! I call them up and all they say is "you looked at the picture of the board", no returns unless dead. I kept saying it looks like the right board, but is not the number it was advertised as being and won't even plug into the model advertised to fit. "No returns, sales final, no refund". Well I hate giving refunds as much as the next guy, but you show a picture that is impossible to see the part number and claim it's the part number, but not, I'm supposed to accept this? You see a picture of a pair of boots that are size 11, get size 8 would anyone be happy with this or say close enough? I can't believe these guys are this dumb. If it was me or 99.9% of all businesses they would have opologized and given instant refund, but I still get no response out of them and have to file through Paypal, then they lie on the paypal claim and say I "didn't look at the picture" ect. Bullcrap, I looked and tried to be civil and just get the right board or refund like anyone would. So there's the story, "all sales final". I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt it was just a honest error, but they are just too far out there to even try to explain anything to them, so my comments stand, don't buy from them. It's not the fact they send the wrong board. Mistakes happen, but you make a mistake in business that is so simple to rectify as this and balk and ignore the buyer in what is so clearly a mistake is beyond your normal mistake, and borders on fraud.

TVparts4salesux
New User

Feb 9, 2012, 5:44 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2222 views)
Shortcut

Well it's been nearly a year now. I still don't recommend these guys to say the least. In the last year I've bought 50 or 60 boards from shopjimmy and had zero problem, bought 10 or 20 off ebay with zero problem. Funny thing is all the companys like this that mimick shopjimmy and sell salvage boards, I've had like 75% boards no good, but all these other companys made good and either sent another board or a refund. Not these guys. Still grates at me after a year. I saw the picture in 320x200 resolution of the board and bought so all sales are final since i saw the miniscule picture. OK, enough, don't support them. All the other bad boards I get an apology, these guys I get nothing and file the paypal claim which took all of 2 hours to be won in my favor needless to say.

Ron.M
Veteran

Feb 9, 2012, 8:42 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2213 views)
Shortcut

TVparts4salesux.....

Just for the fun of it , I went to the link you provided to see what you are talking about...
This is all that's there today...

When all it takes is 2 hours to get your money back from PayPal , that means they're very aware of their client's tactics...
They normally give their clients a chance to defend their actions & then make a decision...
So , maybe PayPal wised up & dropped them as a client....
Looks like progress to me....

Have a GREAT day & weekend...Sly.....

Later...Ron.M....Cool....
Veteran & Retired TV technician

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)