Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Cable signal problem

aerotrecker
New User

Apr 13, 2010, 10:33 PM

Post #1 of 4 (781 views)
Shortcut
Cable signal problem Can't Post

I have a Panasonic 27" analog flat screen. Up until a few nights ago I have been watching all the available channels on it with out any problem. There were about 65 available. They all came in very well. So the other night there was a storm that came threw no big wup although the power was off for a short time but it really screwed up that TV. Now I only get the lower number channels 2 threw 13 and that is it. Now I live in a 31 foot Airstream trailer and have 2 TVs the other one is a Sharp 20" also analog TV and it is fine receiving all the same channels that I used to get on both TVs. I have tried switching the cable hook ups on both TVs and no change, one gets all channels and one does not. Any help would be appreciated.

shadetree
Veteran

Apr 13, 2010, 11:27 PM

Post #2 of 4 (772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aerotrecker] Cable signal problem [In reply to] Can't Post

go into the menu and make sure its on the cable setting and not antenna

aerotrecker
New User

Apr 14, 2010, 12:02 AM

Post #3 of 4 (770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shadetree] Cable signal problem [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, thanks shadetree!!!!!!!!! SlySlySly
That was it. The either the power outage or the lighting did it. But now it's back to normal. Must be a default setting. I've only just got that TV about a month ago from my local Habitat store. I paid a wopping $55.00. but it goes to a good cause and it gets a great picture. Thanks again, Richard

shadetree
Veteran

Apr 14, 2010, 1:37 AM

Post #4 of 4 (768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aerotrecker] Cable signal problem [In reply to] Can't Post

you are welcome glad I could help

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)