DYNEX DX-L32-10C

unclesonny
New User

Oct 7, 2010, 3:14 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1125 views)
Shortcut
DYNEX DX-L32-10C Can't Post

Hello All,

New to the forum, but have been reading many interesting posts..
I have a 32" LCD with very thin vertical line from top to bottom. It's about 1/3 of the way from the left side of screen.
I was hoping that some of you tech's could advise me on whether this is an indication of a bad panel or a component going or gone bad.
TV works good other than this..

Any thoughts would be appreciated..
Thanks, John

jts1957
Veteran

Oct 7, 2010, 4:14 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [unclesonny] DYNEX DX-L32-10C [In reply to] Can't Post

IF Stays in SAME place with different aspect settings = likely bad panel.

-------------------------

unclesonny
New User

Oct 7, 2010, 4:28 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] DYNEX DX-L32-10C [In reply to] Can't Post

<span contenteditable="false"><table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"><!--reply--><tr><td width="2%"><hr width="100%" noshade size="1" color="#A1A576"></td><td width="10%" align=center><font size=1 face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica">In&nbsp;Reply&nbsp;To</font></td><td width="87%"><hr width="100%" noshade color="#A1A576" size=1></td></tr></table></span><div style="margin-left: 30px">IF Stays in SAME place with different aspect settings = likely bad panel.</div><span contenteditable="false"><table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"><!--/reply--><tr><td><hr width="100%" noshade size=1 color="#A1A576"></td></tr></table></span>

Thank you for your quick reply!!

I sorta figured this may be problem.. Read other posts that seemed close to my problem..

Replacing the panel would be to costly.. Tv manufactured in Sept. 2009. Great life span on these units,, eh....

Thanks again...

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)