Display Problem, Hisense

mdale46
New User

Feb 14, 2012, 10:08 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2605 views)
Shortcut
Display Problem, Hisense Can't Post

Can anyone help?
1.5 month old Hisense LTDN42V77US with a recent display issue. Cannot get Hisense to respond to my calls. A gray "line" running vertical length of screen, approx 4" in from right side. Very visible with dark background, not so much with lite background. "Line" remains in place. So only visible when viewing in wide screen or HD. Other aspects are inside the issue area. Images to right of "line" appear darker.
Not sure if it is a TV problem or cable issue. I have switched the HDMI cable to all 3 locations on the TV, with no change.
Several calls placed in addition to an E-mail to Hisense Tech Support over in a week. No response.
Any advice! Thanks.

mel
Veteran

Feb 14, 2012, 10:45 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mdale46] Display Problem, Hisense [In reply to] Can't Post

Was it not warranteed and what are the terms of the warrantee. After 1.5 months you might check with the seller (Walmart?). The trouble with these off-brand sets is the difficulty in trying to find ANY information on them.

mdale46
New User

Feb 14, 2012, 11:24 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mel] Display Problem, Hisense [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks! It does Have a warranty. I wanted to make sure it was in fact the TV, before returning it. Not sure what troubleshooting measures to take, to determine this.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)