Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Hi, new here...

k8-e
New User

Jan 30, 2006, 3:34 PM

Post #1 of 2 (809 views)
Shortcut
Hi, new here... Can't Post

and I was sent over here from another forum. Not sure if anyone can help but here goes....

I have a Viewmaster 17" TFT LCD Computer Monitor (model MSB677) that was purchased new mid 2004. I have had no problems with it until last night where suddenly, the picture started to dissolve before my eyes and is now just a blueish tinge all over.

Took it to the computer shop (it has a 3 year warranty) but was informed that the company that made them was taken over and the take over company has gone into receivership so that is the end of that. Not happy at all about that. So, am wondering if anyone may have an idea of what could be wrong and if a TV repair guy might be able to help? I know it is a long shot but thought I would ask anyway....

Thanks for your time!

Kate

rrobor
Veteran

Jan 31, 2006, 1:24 PM

Post #2 of 2 (798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [k8-e] Hi, new here... [In reply to] Can't Post

Im not certain but I think the computer shop is incorrect. If you take over a business you have to create a pool to maintain the liabilities of the company. This is to stop Fred bloggs selling to joe soap who goes bust so removing all the liabilities Fred had. Viewmaster I believe is still in business so I think you are getting sold a pup.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)