Hitachi C57-WD8000 Troubles

carreirolt
New User

Oct 7, 2007, 7:23 PM

Post #1 of 1 (976 views)
Shortcut
Hitachi C57-WD8000 Troubles Can't Post

Hey all!

I'm having a problem with a Hitachi C57-WD8000. I bought it while I was stationed in Germany and now I'm kind of at a loss. It seems as though I'm the only one in the world with this TV.

It just turned a year old the other month. I went to turn it on and everything in it clicked on like normal. I received audio, but no video. I pulled off the back and got to Googling for the solution. None of the lamps or guns are turning on. I have a light on the Deflection P.W.B. board that comes on and a light on the board with all the A/V connections that comes on. All the lights on the front of the TV come on as well.

I checked 3 fuses that I could find. They all were the kind that look like car fuses. 2 were on the Power P.W.B. and 1 was on the Deflection P.W.B. All 3 were good. The panel that covers the back of the TV mentions a 4th fuse (F902) that I couldn't find.

Am I going down the right direction with the fuses? Should I still hunt for the F902 fuse, and if so, where would it be? Is there anything else I could test or just flat out replace?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)