Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
I NEED HELP..

Ben16
New User

Nov 29, 2009, 2:11 AM

Post #1 of 4 (776 views)
Shortcut
I NEED HELP.. Can't Post

I need to know how to fix or how much it would cost to fix my Toshiba tv when i turn it on it keeps flipping threw channels on its own and also while its doing that i brings up the menu and it starts going threw that and it changes pretty much every setting i don't know whats wrong with it but if u know something please message back or if u no how much it will cost.

jts1957
Veteran

Nov 29, 2009, 3:29 AM

Post #2 of 4 (769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ben16] I NEED HELP.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Somewhere between $0 and One Million Dollars.Tongue

Best I can do with the limited info you provided.Crazy

I have Chevy car. It makes this noise ____. What wrong/How much?

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Nov 29, 2009, 3:32 AM)

FUXER
User

Dec 1, 2009, 9:45 AM

Post #3 of 4 (749 views)
Shortcut

The only way you will know what it will cost is to take it to a repairer.

tscheucher
User

Dec 2, 2009, 11:54 PM

Post #4 of 4 (735 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ben16!
Don't know much about your tv or even your repair abilities (skills). No matter about the model so far it has might been caused by a bad front panel or top panel (the buttons you can operate your tv without remote directly on the device itsself). Open the housing and try to search for those buttons, which are mounted on a printed circuit board (pcb in technicians language). From there a cable is connected to the main board where the rest of the circuitry resides. Try to unplug that cable from the main board. If the symptoms dissapear, probably the key(button)-pcb only needs cleaning or in bad case to be replaced by a new one. A professional technician will account that with about 1hrs of work and 40USD for new the operating panel. All together about 70USD but that's just an estimation.
Good Luck!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)