Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
KV-32FS210

Chrome Yellow
New User

Aug 14, 2014, 1:06 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1219 views)
Shortcut
KV-32FS210 Can't Post

Hi Guys, I just joined your forum... I have a friend of mine and He has some problems with his Sony Trinitron KV-32FS210 TV. I was searching the web for solution and I came across your forum with a guy asking about the same problem and and he was ask some question and never answer them. However, this is my story... The TV set when power on for the first time the problem accur was blink 4 times and the set came on after 10-15 minutes, after that it blinks 5 times and take longer to come on and its getting worst. I do have some experience in electronic repair (That might be a plus). Any assistance would be appreciated. Unsure

jts1957
Veteran

Aug 14, 2014, 5:42 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chrome Yellow] KV-32FS210 [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.tv-forums.com/...ring=32FS210;#107729 I presume?

IK (AKB) 5 times ~ Video OUT (IC561) is faulty. (A Board); IC702 is faulty. (C Board); Screen (G2) is improperly adjusted.;
No raster is generated.; CRT Cathode current detection reference pulse output is small. and I'll add: CRT is weak and on its last leg.

And YOUR answers to these SAME questions are?

Sound or no sound?
Turning up the Screen (G2) control slightly as Ron.M describes has desired effect?

Conclusion will be CRT showing its age.Unimpressed

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Aug 14, 2014, 5:46 AM)

Chrome Yellow
New User

Aug 14, 2014, 7:05 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] KV-32FS210 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your reply. I haven't seen the TV as yet, so I can't diagnose the problem as yet. All I know is the when the TV is on it works fine and the only problem is it takes long to come on and it keeps getting longer.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)