Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Konka 2068U

maverickr
User

Aug 10, 2006, 1:55 AM

Post #1 of 3 (995 views)
Shortcut
Konka 2068U Can't Post

This konka model 2068U never powered up after a power outtage. I examined it and had to change the voltage regulator, filter capacitor, a resistor, and HOT.
All parts were replaced with original part numbers except for the HOT. The original part number of the HOT is D1555. However, I had D1554 on hand and crossed it using NTE quickcross to see that both, D1555 and D1554 used the same replacement. Hence I used the D1554 to replace the damaged HOT.
When I power the tv on I could hear it come on but I do not get a raster. Instead I get a constant low tone buzz from the speaker. What could be causing this problem? Thanks for all assistance rendered.

rrobor
Veteran

Aug 10, 2006, 8:53 AM

Post #2 of 3 (991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maverickr] Konka 2068U [In reply to] Can't Post

Why do that, you may have a 3c start resitor open and you replace all this. Its obvious you have no idea, so dump it and get another, or get someone who is in the trade to fix it.

maverickr
User

Aug 12, 2006, 1:35 PM

Post #3 of 3 (977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Konka 2068U [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Why do that, you may have a 3c start resitor open and you replace all this. Its obvious you have no idea, so dump it and get another, or get someone who is in the trade to fix it.

All of the parts replaced were damaged! By the way i am in the trade, just doesn't have much experience at it.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)