Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
LG Plasma Issues

zdunham88
New User

Sep 2, 2012, 7:18 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1010 views)
Shortcut
LG Plasma Issues Can't Post

Ok well I have never fixed a tv before but I am somewhat mechanically competant just kind of week on the elcetrical side. That being said I have a LG 50pk250 - eu that the screen does not turn on. The power to the tv turns on and I can hear the audio from whatever component may be hooked up or cable but the screen itself is not turning on. When this problem first started around 3 weeks ago, if I turned it off then on again a few times eventually the screen would light up and I could watch TV. It no longer even does that now. I have read that it is probably the ysus or zsus boards since the tv actually powers on but I have no clue how to determine the difference. I saw some where that you could turn it on and then use a infrared temperture gun to determine which board is not power up but it seems as though neither of them are. I have also visually looked at all of the boards and all of the capacitors seem to not be blown.
Any help is greatly appreciated as I am determined to not have to buy a new tv or pay someone to fix it. Thanks

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)