Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Panasonic CT-27D10B

hollysaad
New User

Dec 5, 2010, 3:24 AM

Post #1 of 2 (757 views)
Shortcut
Panasonic CT-27D10B Can't Post

I have recently acquired the above referenced TV w/out a remote control. So far, it's working great. However, I can't figure out how to do a few things. Wondering if anyone knows the answers. 1) The picture image is too large for the TV screen so the sides of the image are cut off. I have looked in the menu and see nothing. I've downloaded a users guide and a service technician manual. No dice. 2) In the menu, under audio, I can't figure out how to enter the mode: Stereo/SAP/mono. 3)In audio I can't get the AI to turn ON. Please speak as simple as possible as I am not a techy person, I'm a nurse. I think I may have better luck if I just purchased a panasonic remote, first. Anyone agree with this statement?

jts1957
Veteran

Dec 5, 2010, 7:50 AM

Post #2 of 2 (752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hollysaad] Panasonic CT-27D10B [In reply to] Can't Post

Pages 7 & 8 in User manual will explain how to use the buttons (Action - Channel up/down - Volume up/down) on the remote (and/or the TV's front panel) to select and adjust audio (and/or other control) functions.
Action - Channel up/down - Volume up/down are the buttons required.

If I recall correctly there is only a horizontal centering adjustment called out in the Service manual.

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)