Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Panasonic CT-27D11E

smendoza
New User

Nov 30, 2006, 1:56 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2320 views)
Shortcut
Panasonic CT-27D11E Can't Post

The TV after it warms up might turn off on its own and turn back on. Sometimes I can smack it on teh side and it turns back on. I looked for cold solder joints and resoldered them but mo luck. Can anybody help. I can not afford another TV right now.
Thnaks

stevestar99
New User

Nov 30, 2006, 10:45 AM

Post #2 of 5 (2305 views)
Shortcut
Re: [smendoza] Panasonic CT-27D11E [In reply to] Can't Post

Keep looking. You've got cold solder somewhere. Concentrate around the power supply and flyback.

lew_53129
New User

Dec 7, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #3 of 5 (2268 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I have got the same problem with our CT-27D11E. I also checked the board for loose components, but no luck. I also have an In line Cap checker. I found a few caps by power supply that were questionable, but I replaced those and problem still continues...Did you even find anything on yours? Dale

rrobor
Veteran

Dec 9, 2006, 1:46 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2245 views)
Shortcut

You cant fix dry solder by simply looking, many joints dont show up that way. The have to be found with the set working. You need a plastic or wooden rod and gently tap around to find where the picture shudders. It takes time and if you hit too hard you increase the area size, so tap till you get it to a spot where the lightest tap causes an issue. Always avoid soldering things that dont need it it only confuses the issue. Oh and do not use a pencil. Your likely area is the horizontal drive transformer or the jungle chip.

Paulpablo
Enthusiast

Dec 9, 2006, 4:01 AM

Post #5 of 5 (2241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Panasonic CT-27D11E [In reply to] Can't Post

I have ran across joints that I could not see under a mag light and resolderd and ,bingo, repaired!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)