Pioneer TV Broken

bobha
New User

Mar 16, 2006, 9:52 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1671 views)
Shortcut
Pioneer TV Broken Can't Post

Help!

my TV will turn on, i can hear it turn on. Then about 3 seconds later the TV goes to stand by mode.

Any Ideas?

rrobor
Veteran

Mar 16, 2006, 11:10 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bobha] Pioneer TV Broken [In reply to] Can't Post

Your TV is going into protect mode because something has failed, you need to get it fixed, without the correct tools or equipment you cant do anything to this yourself.

bobha
New User

Mar 16, 2006, 7:47 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Pioneer TV Broken [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks.

You seem to have experience with tV's? do you practice electronics?

rrobor
Veteran

Mar 17, 2006, 9:46 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1640 views)
Shortcut

I have no idea what you mean by that, I am an electronics engineer semi retired if that helps.

techman32k
User

Mar 20, 2006, 5:53 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1611 views)
Shortcut

First off its highly unlikely that with this pioneer set you will know what we tell you to do UNLESS youve had some electronics training as these sets are monsters within them selfs when it comes to repairing them. But one good thing is Most pioneers set mostly the projection sets that have that fine cherry wood finish on them as well as the walnut types all have replaceable boards as thats how pioneerr sells them as repairable in house .But you gotta know what pcb to replace as some problems with these sets can have two to three PCB's to replace at once and if you dont Know and replace the wrong ones you have to start from scratch .If you dont have a clue about The set call pioneer as they still do have authorized peeps to repair there sets and if you feel its way to expensive for such an expensive set you bought as most repairers these days gotta make a living but pioneer will most likly work with ya.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)