Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
RCA Help Please

Anuvian
New User

Dec 3, 2006, 10:08 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1123 views)
Shortcut
RCA Help Please Can't Post

m80jua061x80 Is my RCA Model number, I am having this chirping problem that i have read on another post and am having trouble removing the peice that is making the noise.. I don't want to pry the wrong direction or anything and it doesn't seem to be solder'd. How do I remove this and better yet is it a replaceable peice??? Please help me with this situation, I'm too poor to buy a new tv lol.

shadetree
Veteran

Dec 4, 2006, 1:43 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Anuvian] RCA Help Please [In reply to] Can't Post

you don't need to remove the piece thats making the noise you need to find the bad part that causing it to make the noise with as little as you seem to know about tv repair you will need to call a tech before you destroy the tv

Anuvian
New User

Dec 5, 2006, 6:02 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shadetree] RCA Help Please [In reply to] Can't Post

I have already found the peice making the noise.... and the TV is already destroy'd as far as i'm concern'd. Wanting to know if it is a replacable peice, it's got what looks like some white plastic in a cylinder shape which is enclosed on top and bottum by black plastic retainer, and wrapped in copper tape.

shadetree
Veteran

Dec 5, 2006, 3:12 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1092 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Anuvian] RCA Help Please [In reply to] Can't Post

you don't seem to understand, the part thats making the noise is not the trouble it's doing what its supposed to do when the set goes into shutdown when you replace the part that is bad it won't make that noise anymore

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)