Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
RCA model F32676SB

dreamcatcher
New User

Oct 27, 2005, 2:58 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1396 views)
Shortcut
RCA model F32676SB Can't Post

I have an RCA 32 in.TV model # F32676SB that keeps losing audio. If I unplug it and plug it back up, the sound comes back. This has happened every night since Monday. A couple of years ago we had to replace a processor(?) bacause the sound went completely away and wouldn't come back. The problem was widespread-there wa a class acton suit filed against Thomson Electronics,and they sent a whopping $25 certificateto use towards the purcahse of a new TV. Could the replacement part be defective like the original or could it be an internal setting? Thanks in advance for any info!

rrobor
Veteran

Oct 27, 2005, 11:47 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dreamcatcher] RCA model F32676SB [In reply to] Can't Post

I think i replied to this on another site or was interupted during my reply. Anyways a manufacturer suffers a serious injury with any recall, class action or whatever. Get real, 2 years down the line, its over man, move on. Your fault could be from a faulty speaker to a drop out on the processor, who can tell, only a guy testing your TV. So chose, do you want to fix this or not.

dreamcatcher
New User

Oct 29, 2005, 3:09 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] RCA model F32676SB [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your response, but my question was not about the recall. Trust me, I'm over it. I paid over $100 dollars to replace the processor 2 years ago and moved on. I guess my question was about the replacement parts; if anyone else has had the same problem with the replacement processor as with the original. and sure I would like to fix it but if the problem is with the processors and not my set, I would like to know. But, like I said, thanks for your response.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)