Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Sony KV-32FS210

saffireph
New User

Dec 16, 2006, 9:41 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1126 views)
Shortcut
Sony KV-32FS210 Can't Post

Bought my Sony Wega about 2.5 years ago and this is the second one I have bought. The first one I bought didn't have a coaxle cable line to it; completely missing so I exchanged for the same one thinking that might not be the case for my next purchase. I wanted to give Sony the benefit of the doubt considering I've heard such great things from this company in the TV market.

But here comes along another issue with the TV. It has strange horizontal lines across the screen. About four or five of them. Moving up and down. I use this TV in my room for mainly gaming and DVD watching. It seems to not affect the cable in anyway. The lines show up on both my DVD player and while playing my Xbox 360.

My question is should I fix this or get it fixed by a pro? (What part do I need to replace?) I don't mind getting my hands dirty. Or should I go out and just purchase a new TV? What new TV would you recommend?

Thanks for any replys.

-PH

MOtvGuy
User

Dec 17, 2006, 2:17 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [saffireph] Sony KV-32FS210 [In reply to] Can't Post

Since you have no knowledge of TV repair I'd suggest taking this to a pro. Attempting to troubleshoot problems on the internet so a laymen can make a repair is usually a waste of time.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)