Sony KVT29SZ1 Schematic

sigmma
New User

Apr 4, 2006, 3:58 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1139 views)
Shortcut
Sony KVT29SZ1 Schematic Can't Post

Hi

I am trying to find a shematic for my dead Sony Tv (KVT29SZ1). I just need to know what the power transistor, the line output transistor and the hybrid str power chip look like.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction????

Many Thanks

Missing our TV!

rrobor
Veteran

Apr 4, 2006, 10:23 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1132 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sigmma] Sony KVT29SZ1 Schematic [In reply to] Can't Post

Schematics come from the sony distributer, I think you have a BG1S and what you ask suggests you should not try. But if you proceed, the flyback is common in this as is a blue ceramic capacitor across the line output C820 (330pf 2KV) change to a 6KV type. Other than that how do we know where to send you if we dont know where you are. This is a PAL set distributed over Europe, Australia NZ and S Africa.

sigmma
New User

Apr 5, 2006, 7:32 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Sony KVT29SZ1 Schematic [In reply to] Can't Post

I am in Perth, Australia

The problem is that my TV is making a non-stop clicking noise (metallic noise) when turned on, (No picture and sound), I've checked the board for bad solder joints and everything seems ok!, also there is no flashing stand-by light.

rrobor what's a BG1S????

rrobor
Veteran

Apr 5, 2006, 8:27 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sigmma] Sony KVT29SZ1 Schematic [In reply to] Can't Post

A BG1S is the chassis the distributer of Sony parts in Australia is Speedy spares Macaulay road Kensington Melbourne vic 3031 Phone 03 9376 1333. "Go" in Queensland also have parts they say will work with Sony but I was never game to try. The clicking is a short on the B+ line it can be the flyback transistor and transformer which is common or the blue capacitor I stated before. In this instance Im sorry you really are out of your depth, the transistor will be about $20 and the transformer to me about $90 postage about $10. You want to buy it the lot about $200. Get a quote, there are a few good guys in Perth, try Mundaring TV.

sigmma
New User

Apr 5, 2006, 2:15 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1111 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Sony KVT29SZ1 Schematic [In reply to] Can't Post

Many thanks for your help.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)