Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Sylvania LC195SLX 19"

atl1
New User

Jan 17, 2012, 6:59 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2092 views)
Shortcut
Sylvania LC195SLX 19" Can't Post

I have 19" Sylvania LC195SLX that is two years old. Recently I have been getting audio on some channels, intermittent audio on one channel and no audio on other channels. The picture is fine just no sound. I have checked the menu settings and everything is set like it should be. I have turned on and turned off the tv. I have tried to rescan the channels. I have also unplugged the tv from my surge protector while the tv is on to reset the EPROM. But none of these brought the sound back to the channels that have no sound. If it were the sound component, I would expect it to be failing on all the channels. But in my case its only on certain channels. I would like to know if anybody has run into this problem?

Repair man
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2012, 8:34 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [atl1] Sylvania LC195SLX 19" [In reply to] Can't Post

Look for a setting in the menu for 'SAP' & get it out of this 'SAP' mode into 'Stereo'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you (or anyone reading this post) have any further questions or need clarification please feel free to contact me direct; you can find my email address by clicking on my user-name.

Learn Plasma TV Repair

atl1
New User

Jan 18, 2012, 4:26 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Repair man] Sylvania LC195SLX 19" [In reply to] Can't Post

I did some checking around and it seems there is an audio button on the remote. It displayed 2/2, I changed it to 1/2 and that brought back the sound on all channels. Thank you for your help.Smile

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)