Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
TV Control Problems

spagzone
New User

Sep 4, 2011, 8:05 PM

Post #1 of 2 (964 views)
Shortcut
TV Control Problems Can't Post

RE: Samsung LN-T4671F......TV Control Problems.............Have replaced Power Supply Board once, for the flickering power issues going back a couple years. Second time it happened, replaced bad capacitors with the higher voltage rating.
When installed board with new good higher voltage caps, the audio was stuck beetween low and medium. Remote control or side of TV controls did not work at all.
Stayed with that for a while, then tried replacing caps with original voltage and as soon as I plugged in TV, volume on screen starting moving to lowest setting by itself.
Now I have no sound/audio whatsover.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

spagzone
New User

Sep 15, 2011, 3:37 AM

Post #2 of 2 (924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spagzone] TV Control Problems [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
RE: Samsung LN-T4671F......TV Control Problems.............Have replaced Power Supply Board once, for the flickering power issues going back a couple years. Second time it happened, replaced bad capacitors with the higher voltage rating.
When installed board with new good higher voltage caps, the audio was stuck beetween low and medium. Remote control or side of TV controls did not work at all.
Stayed with that for a while, then tried replacing caps with original voltage and as soon as I plugged in TV, volume on screen starting moving to lowest setting by itself.
Now I have no sound/audio whatsover.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Well ended up getting a local tv repair guy, who replaced main board, and got my ir sensor and remote working again.
Controls on side of TV still not working. But that was another problem.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)