Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Toshiba 37HL57 Problem

Darkshack
New User

Jul 8, 2012, 7:03 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1614 views)
Shortcut
Toshiba 37HL57 Problem Can't Post

Hi, i have an older Toshiba 37HL57 37" LCD TV made in 2007 that has a problem with the picture, the picture looks like its lost the white balance the color is duller and turning the contrast up past 50 makes the picture look pixely and like the white is way to bright, also the system menu the light blue highlight is now green, i have tried all the settings no help its kind of hard to explain, it happened one night my gf was watching tv and the next morning it was all messed up like that, wondering what part if any i would need to replace. Thanks. here is a few pictures, one is of the system menu where the highighted "prefrence" is green and is suppose to be blue, the others are of one on cable whre you can see the grainyness by the citywest logo and the guys face has bright skin tones, the last is on an xbox game, the fire you can see the grainy halo image between the fire, all the settings are set to 50 for everything turning it up any more it gets worse. im just trying to figure out what part i may need to fix this. Thanks. Here is the link to the pictures. http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj554/Darkshack/

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)