Vizio Main Board

rusty1
New User

Nov 28, 2014, 9:13 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1836 views)
Shortcut
Vizio Main Board Can't Post

I have a 32LCD Vizio with a main board
3632-0842-0150(6E) which is hard to find but I am finding alot of 3632-0842-0150(6G) the only difference being the (6E) vs (6G). Can anyone tell me what the difference is?

Thanks

jts1957
Veteran

Nov 28, 2014, 9:31 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rusty1] Vizio Main Board [In reply to] Can't Post

Which model? http://www.shopjimmy.com/vizio

-------------------------

rusty1
New User

Nov 29, 2014, 12:46 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Vizio Main Board [In reply to] Can't Post

Model is VO320E When I checked on the link I find the main board with the same number EXCEPT for the final number in Parenthesis (4G) which is the problem I am having. Trying to figure out what this number means and if these boards are interchangeable..

jts1957
Veteran

Nov 29, 2014, 1:22 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1820 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rusty1] Vizio Main Board [In reply to] Can't Post

Go down SJ model list to your model and click on it. That should give you all the boards for that model (In AND out of stock). Clicking on a main board that matches your main board number will take you to the board page. On the board page is a short video that explains how to ID Vizio board part numbers. I did NOT hear or see any references to the portion of part number in brackets in the video or on the page. Also check out EEPROM - Be SURE symptom you are experiencing is listed.

If a small company like Shop Jimmy isn't concerned about that portion of part number, I wouldn't be either.

-------------------------

rusty1
New User

Nov 29, 2014, 2:27 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Vizio Main Board [In reply to] Can't Post

EEPROM won't work for me I have lost the back lit lighting. Shop Jimmy is out of stock of the main board need but I have found the board elsewhere but with the () number at the end being different?

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)