Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Werid TV Prob

Crypt
New User

May 21, 2006, 3:06 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1027 views)
Shortcut
Werid TV Prob Can't Post

Hey guys...i've been seeing this problum and it pisses me off so badly. I've been playing PS2 games on my TV and it seems "high" end games have Veritcal Sync Probs..like God of War and MGS3:S So I was wondering if anyone else sees VC problums? When you turn to fast or whatnot you sorta see VC prob...if anyone knows what I'm talking about. I tired the game on my bros TV and PS2 and it does the same thing? So do you think it could be the games or the TVs? There not really old TVs but it ticks me so badly I want to blow up! I don't want Nintendo Wii and later on PS3 games giving me that prob...it won't be worth the SYSTEM with the VC prob. (It realllllly $*()*$ me alot)
So does anyone else seen this prob or know how to fix it!
Thanks(Sorry for Rage)
EDIT-It's a Sharp CRT TV.

techchris
Veteran

May 21, 2006, 11:07 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Crypt] Werid TV Prob [In reply to] Can't Post

you need to get out more before you explode friend! the PS2 is not a particularly stable device as far as sync is concerned.some tv manufacturers have mods for various problems with external devices.have you checked the sharp web site?

rrobor
Veteran

May 21, 2006, 11:08 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Crypt] Werid TV Prob [In reply to] Can't Post

would suggest the game is getting close to the extreme end of specs for the tv. The TV was designed as a TV not a monitor so I think you have to put up with that or get something that was designed to do that job.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)