neee extra money?

nenerwuok
New User

Dec 23, 2009, 5:54 PM

Post #1 of 3 (796 views)
Shortcut
neee extra money? Can't Post

ONLINE MAKING MONEY OPORTUNITY

Turn £ 10,00 into £ 1000,00 in 30 days. IT REALLY WORKS!!!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an outlay of a few hundred pounds. However, thanks to Moneybookers and the Internet, the outlay is now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

I turned £ 10,00 into £ 1218,00 within the first 30 days, i could not believe that its true.. BUT IT IS !! If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar or even better return!

Please do not be sceptical about this program. At least think about it for a few days. Otherwise you will be throwing away a lot of cash! This system has been working for many years and thousands of people have joined and they have been amazed by the results of a little time and £ 10,00! You will too!

I heard about this "program" 2 years ago, but i was sceptical and ignored it.. but 2 months ago, old friend came to visit me with his new car BMW 320, and then he told me about this program, i could not believe that he makes all this cash from internet.. but now im makeing it my self.

So, if u are interested here is 3 little things that u need:

· An email address

· A Moneybookers account with at least £ 12 deposited in it

· Just 20-30 minutes of your time

Just about everyone has heard about "Moneybookers" (if you haven't you will soon!) and when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of Moneybookers. I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. Moneybookers is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online that anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join for FREE! Once you have a Moneybookers account, you can send and receive credit card payments to or from anyone - anywhere in the world! Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole process within just half an hour and you will NEVER forget the day you decided to do so!!!

STEP 1

Ok, if you're not already a Moneybookers user, the very first thing you
need to do is go on this website www.moneybookers.com and SIGN UP. It takes
just 2 minutes!

MONEYBOOKERS is the third online money transfer website that I am reviewing, moneybookers is relatively new when you compare it to paypal, but moneybookers already making headway into the european market.

here are their features

Send Fee : 1%
Receive money : FREE OF CHARGE.
Upload money : instant credit card and money bank transfer,
SMS : you can request for an SMS report of transaction

STEP 2

It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in
order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your
Moneybookers account is to immediately send a £2 payment from your Moneybookers account to all email address in the list below, Make sure the subject of the payment says...

"Please add me to your mailing list."

Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM
LEGAL.

Here's the current list:

#1 nenerwuok@gmail.com

#2 rama57@chello.nl

#3 sheila_stoff@yahoo.com

#4 eddysa@peru.com

#5 tiazer@hotmail.com

STEP 3

After you have transferred a £2 payment to all email address at
the list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an
indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and
conviction in the system. Youve just proved to yourself that,
because you have done it, there must be a great number of other
people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for
yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

Now what u need to do is delete fifth e-mail address.
Put all e-mail's down by one position, and put ur e-mail
in first place. Copy everything, save it, and start posting it on forums.
first time i posted on about 100 forums and earned £ 1000+. More u post
more income can be expected.

That's all secrect to your extra money, GOOD LUCK!

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 23, 2009, 8:37 PM

Post #2 of 3 (793 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nenerwuok] SCAM , SCAM , SCAM !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Another BS SCAM !!!

IF you think for 1 second people are going to send YOU money over the internet simply because you posted the above post , then YOU need to move out of that cave you've been living in for waaaay too long....DO NOT FALL FOR THAT BS....Save your money for something worthwhile , like a Guiness....
Veteran & Retired TV technician

(This post was edited by Ron.M on Dec 23, 2009, 8:39 PM)

nenerwuok
New User

Dec 23, 2009, 8:45 PM

Post #3 of 3 (788 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] SCAM , SCAM , SCAM !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

u can buy a lot of guiness after this ;) <br>

i didnt believe at first my self.. but.. ah do what u want to do, im still getting money. ant other peaps are getting it ;)

(This post was edited by nenerwuok on Dec 23, 2009, 8:47 PM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)