Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
peace

terminator
User

Aug 31, 2007, 3:38 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1189 views)
Shortcut
peace Can't Post

hello fellow tv forum members i have come here to make peace among me and each other please read this and agree with this peace treaty if you do

(This post was edited by terminator on Aug 31, 2007, 3:39 AM)

rrobor
Veteran

Aug 31, 2007, 10:27 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terminator] peace [In reply to] Can't Post

I think I could speak for all professionals here. No one is interested in what you do till you say or do something you should not. I argue with other techs as to their diagnosis, as they do to me. We are though professional. You state stuff that is incorrect, you say things that are opinion, you tell people to dump the TV. you tell people to stop grubbing in the trash bin. For some people this is their lot in life and you make fun of them. People come here for good educated advice, if you supply that you will have no one on your case, step out of line and you will find you have no friends. You tried to blackmail me that you were going to report me, I think you did that to others. Stop that, If you or anyone else gives poor advice you will be jumped on, report us, and it will be you who suffers. To put it simply no one is interested in any peace or otherwise, anyone steps out of line and they are fair game for everyone, that is the rules of life, you need to learn that now and not see this as some silly vendetta against you.

techchris
Veteran

Aug 31, 2007, 3:52 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] peace [In reply to] Can't Post

sadly,rrobor, I think he is too dumb to realize how stupid he makes himself look .We can only hope nobody gets electrocuted taking his advice.

terminator
User

Aug 31, 2007, 11:28 PM

Post #4 of 11 (1163 views)
Shortcut

for gods sake i only come to this site ti get help with my televisions. thats all i do now i dont give advice anymore

rrobor
Veteran

Sep 1, 2007, 8:29 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1153 views)
Shortcut

Then keep it that way till you learn your trade, perhaps those you insulted will forgive. I accept you as an apprentice who needs whacked, I think you have found that out. I will forgive you once. stuff up again kid and you are history. Do you want to learn? or are you a smart ass. You have lived the life of an avantaged child. You are entering into a phase of your life where it is you. Not what daddy can pay for. You are where its at, prove to us all you are worth that chance. You will make of you, what is the sum of you . Do not answer this till you think you understand what this tells you. Think well, and sleep on it. If you get it correct you will find your path in your life. Dont think and we will have the same child as the usual idiot on this site. This is your choice, your point in life where you have to take stock.

(This post was edited by rrobor on Sep 1, 2007, 9:59 AM)

terminator
User

Sep 1, 2007, 3:29 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] peace [In reply to] Can't Post

teach me the ways of the electronics

mel
Veteran

Sep 1, 2007, 9:33 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1130 views)
Shortcut

Didn't I just read one of your replies that said "you twit, buy a new tv"?

terminator
User

Sep 1, 2007, 10:17 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mel] peace [In reply to] Can't Post

no that was terminator2

ernie
User

Sep 1, 2007, 10:39 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1125 views)
Shortcut

so not only do you give people bad advice you also lie.no 2 on the end.do you think people are idiots and cant see that for themselfs
i have just read your private message yes i am british and i dont give a toss what you think of britain you have not lived in the uk so how can you judge it.i have never been to america but i have known a few americans and thank god they werent like you.i would thank you not to keep sending me your stupid messages

(This post was edited by ernie on Sep 1, 2007, 10:55 PM)

terminator
User

Sep 2, 2007, 2:31 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1118 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ernie] peace [In reply to] Can't Post

i apoligize for the insults just leave me in peace

rrobor
Veteran

Sep 2, 2007, 8:33 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1109 views)
Shortcut

It seems you cant stop lying kid, keep your silly head down read and learn. A fool is easy spotted, you have been a fool, learn from your mistakes and dont keep repeating. If you can do that you may fix your issues. You lied once more and we are not amused.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)