Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
phillips 42pf9630a/37

richman2k7
New User

Jun 6, 2008, 4:25 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1358 views)
Shortcut
phillips 42pf9630a/37 Can't Post

hey everyone im having a problem i have a phillips plasma and the tv power on but the problem is that i see the image but with alot of color across do u think it might be the logic board can anyone could help thank u so much

richman2k7
New User

Jun 11, 2008, 7:24 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [richman2k7] phillips 42pf9630a/37 [In reply to] Can't Post

anyone can help me in this yes or no before i buy the board

richman2k7
New User

Jun 20, 2008, 10:34 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1303 views)
Shortcut

well i went to another site becouse it looks like everyone in here is busy someone told me to remove a ribbon from the logic board to see what will happen but it still doing the same thing so i put the ribbon back When I turn it on, I hear a switch or something clicking inside like normal. I get nothing on the screen, only black. The Ambi-light comes on. After a few seconds, the green power light then turns red and flashes three times. so i check the ribbon again by removing it and the tv stays on so i think is the logic board can any give me a opinion thanks

Repair man
Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2008, 6:56 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1288 views)
Shortcut

Here is a pdf on some plasma symptoms an repair that might help you > Click Here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you (or anyone reading this post) have any further questions or need clarification please feel free to contact me direct; you can find my email address by clicking on my user-name.

Learn Plasma TV Repair

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)