Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
plasma problems

learnmore
New User

Jul 16, 2011, 2:59 AM

Post #1 of 2 (893 views)
Shortcut
plasma problems Can't Post

hi all, well i have a problem with my plasma tv, model/ 50pfp5532d/05. the problem is that about a week ago i came to turn the set on,and all i got was the tv trying to start but then clicks and does the same thing over and over.well i tryed switching it off at the mains to see if that would sort it out,well it did and the tv comes on but the picture is missing. Im now left with a large rectangle fuzzy box shape in the upper left corner of the display. i have taken the back of the set and checked for bad CAPS, no vissibly signs of anything shorted also there is a constant flashing green LED on the logic bored i think,not sure if that a fault LED or not. I would love to have ago and try a do this repair myself, just need some guidence on where to start and how to test for the problem components,so im able to buy new parts without spending money on guess work and it still not working. any help at all would be great,by the way i have some experience with electronics and always work safe.....first. many thanks......Also how do i post a photo of the tv?....

jts1957
Veteran

Jul 16, 2011, 7:27 AM

Post #2 of 2 (887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [learnmore] plasma problems [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe these can help? http://elektrotanya.com/...egoria=&kat2=all

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)