Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
sony kv28ls60u(ae6b)5 blinks

ernie
User

Oct 12, 2006, 10:34 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1566 views)
Shortcut
sony kv28ls60u(ae6b)5 blinks Can't Post

i got this sony from a repair shop blinking 3 times found r8833,ic5102,and all 3 ics on the crt panel had shorted after changing these items the ht came up{which it didnt before}then went off and blinks 5 times does anyone know what this fault code is.i read somewhere on this site that it was on the video but whreabouts it dont say and would that type of fault cause it to cut of as the ht comes up gratefull for any advice

techchris
Veteran

Oct 13, 2006, 9:11 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ernie] sony kv28ls60u(ae6b)5 blinks [In reply to] Can't Post

if all ic's are faulty on the crt base then the flyback transformer is probably faulty. first take out the horizontal o/p transistor and see if the HT line comes up and stays. if so then change the tx and transistor

ernie
User

Oct 13, 2006, 9:48 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] sony kv28ls60u(ae6b)5 blinks [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for your response chris i have found out that i was wrong the tv dont go to standby it stops on i turned the a1 up(i know i should have done that before)and found out it is lit up but no picture or sound just fly back lines i dont know if this makes any differance but ic5102 is ca0005ad with ch2 under that the one i had is ca0005ad but has ch1 on it would that ch1 or ch2 make any differance it still blinks 5 times while it is on

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)