Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
tv help please

allbey
New User

Jun 18, 2007, 12:01 AM

Post #1 of 6 (898 views)
Shortcut
tv help please Can't Post

my tv will stay on fine for about 3-4 hours then it turns off.i still get the red power light coming on but nothing else this only started on saturday.i leave tv off for a few hours and it works fine again..

any ideas

rrobor
Veteran

Jun 18, 2007, 12:14 AM

Post #2 of 6 (894 views)
Shortcut
Re: [allbey] tv help please [In reply to] Can't Post

Without knowing the model and your location no one will ever have any ideas, its like saying my car broke down any ideas.

allbey
New User

Jun 18, 2007, 12:22 AM

Post #3 of 6 (893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] tv help please [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Without knowing the model and your location no one will ever have any ideas, its like saying my car broke down any ideas.

sorry it is a 68cm rowa i am located in w.a

rrobor
Veteran

Jun 18, 2007, 8:31 AM

Post #4 of 6 (886 views)
Shortcut

Ok we are inching closer its a Rowa its 68cm, in this country I can give you 10 models it may be add in other countries and who knows. Anyways how are the polar bears doing in Western Alaska, or was that Willeton Arazona or perhaps even West AFrica. Please if you give information give it correctly, we dont want to guess as to your model or address, and yes chances are you are in Australia.

allbey
New User

Jun 18, 2007, 8:52 AM

Post #5 of 6 (885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] tv help please [In reply to] Can't Post

mate im in australia..what is the big deal on where i live?
you got the model name.
can ya help or not?
or would you like my suburb aswell...

rrobor
Veteran

Jun 18, 2007, 9:13 AM

Post #6 of 6 (882 views)
Shortcut

Your TV works on 240V it uses PAL BG, it is VHF/UHF its sound IF stage is 5.5mHz Horizontal is 15625mHz Vertical is 50Hz. In USA you would use110V your vertical would be 60Hz your colour would be NTSC. You would need a tint control for phase error. . In France it would be Secam. UK sound IF is 6Mhz. colour PAL D And I could go on and on. A TV is made for indevidual countries, to expect an answer without giving reasonable details is like saying my car dont go whats wrong. Now I asked you and you said its a holden, which holden, dont you think thats a reasonable question. You phone the local guarage and tell him your car dont go whats wrong, what do you think the guy will tell you. I have a choice of 10 models your TV could be, it has been hard to get this close so dont get ratty with me, I am actually trying to help.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)